59. Behold, I am from above, and my power lieth beneath. I am over all, and in all, and through all, and search all things, and the day cometh that all things shall be subject unto me.
60. Behold, I am Alpha and Omega, even Jesus Christ.
61. Wherefore, let all men beware how they take my name in their lips –
62. For behold, verily I say, that many there be who are under this condemnation, who use the name of the Lord, and use it in vain, having not authority.
63. Wherefore, let the church repent of their sins, and I, the Lord, will own them; otherwise they shall be cut off.
64. Remember that that which cometh from above is sacred, and must be spoken with care, and by constraint of the Spirit; and in this there is no condemnation, and ye receive the Spirit through prayer; wherefore, without this there remaineth condemnation.